Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dear Parents,

I hope you were able to attend the Open House last Thursday night. You would have had the opportunity to look at the students' ABC State Reports, their tessellations, and the letters to next year's students that Mrs. Gutierrez put on the bulletin board.

Yesterday I left all the graded Nutrient packets for Mrs. Gutierrez, and today I updated the grades on the ABC State Reports so she has them when she does the report cards.

Tomorrow is my last half day with the class. Last week Mrs. Gutierrez told me she'd be back full time starting on Thursday. That's wonderful news for the class!

I've really enjoyed my time with the class and have learned to appreciate the uniqueness of each child.

I hope you have a wonderful summer--hopefully we'll get more sun than we've had this spring--and next year I look forward to seeing the students again when I return to substitute teach for the various teachers at Valencia.

Thank you for your support. I've appreciated it a lot!

Sincerely,
Ruth Landmann

No comments:

Post a Comment